These cardiac genetic conditions include:
- Long QT syndrome
- Dialated cardiomyopathy
- Hypertropic cardiomyopathy
- Brugada syndrome
- Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia (CVPT)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy(ARVC)
As well as presymptomatic testing for cardiac conditions that have already been identified, we also offer a cardiac genetics panel. There are a number of conditions, which follow a multifactorial inheritance pattern. This means that the health condition is influenced not only by environmental factors, but also inherited genetic risks.
The cardiac conditions where presymptomatic testing may be available include:
- Genetic forms of high cholesterol
- Genetic forms of high blood pressure
- Hereditary haemochromotosis
This panel has a cost of $450.